Thursday, July 31, 2008

This is NOT a bachelor pad!

Okay, I think those last two posts necessitate a response from me, being the only girl living in the house. Now, I'm new to this blogging scene, but since when did the blog that I suggested we create, turn into a bachelor blog?? Uh-uh, no thanks. I am putting my foot down!

I wish I could retaliate, but I don't even know how to upload....so the retaliation will just have to wait. But when it happens, it will be good!

Ahh, the drama of living in a co-ed house. I love u guys :) Just no more cheerleaders or demeaning wife posts please!

xoxo,
Big T

2 comments:

Julie said...

You tell them Big T!!! Ps- I am totally waiting for your comeback complete with pics - don't disappoint me!! :)

Anonymous said...

Who the heck is Julie and when the heck is she coming over to visit?