Monday, July 14, 2008

Mouse Pains

You know how in lame kid's movies the klutzy burglars always fall for lame booby traps left around the house? Well, tonight I was both the cleaver kid as well as the klutz. As you all know, I had a run in with a mouse a couple of weeks ago. (I won) . Gavin was already enjoying the fact that I duel it out with random sugar ants, but now I've got mammals I'm battling. So I place a call to the Woodbridge maintenance and request that they take a look at my house and see about resolving the situation. Their resolution was a 4 pack of mouse traps, left on my front porch. Swell. Rather than set the traps out and risk having the ants feast on the bait, I just decided to cross my fingers and hope that the mouse problem had resolved itself. Eh, after two weeks, I figured what the hell, I've only got 3 more weeks in this place, lets set some traps, sans bait. This is my first encounter with traps so I tested the sensitivity of them and wham! smack dab across my thumb, the trap slammed shut! So....morale of the story. Traps work, no need to test them. Now, we'll just see if I actually catch anything...let's hope not.

I can't wait to move into the new place!

-- Falker

3 comments:

Falker, Big T, Clintbomb, Ferlic, and The Esch said...

I love our blog!! Let's make up a great profile for it. Falk, I'm leaving this up to you, since I am blog illerate as of now. Also, can we put up links to other blogs we like? Julie has one that I think we should link to.

Thx!

Big T

Falker, Big T, Clintbomb, Ferlic, and The Esch said...

Also I think we should show the comments on the blog too, so others can participate in our fun :)

--T

Anonymous said...

So... have you caught anything yet? I could let you borrow Frank, and he would probably clean up your mouse problem pretty quickly...